The Festival series is heading to Bratislava and thanks to Betfred Poker, you could be joining the pros and displaying your skills.
We are offering you the chance to compete and win a €1,600 package for the upcoming The Festival:Bratislava €500,000 guaranteed main event. What are you waiting for? All the details you need are listed below.
The Festival:Bratislava Package Details
Embark on a memorable getaway at the Crowne Plaza, Bratislava, where you’ll indulge in a delightful 6-night stay for 2 people from 27th November to 3rd December 2023. Immerse yourself in the excitement of the Main Event, partake in daily activities, and anticipate a special surprise with The Festival goodie bag!
Our packages are valued at €1,600, and include:
Crowne Plaza (subject to availability): 6 nights between 27th November and 3rd December 2023, for 2 people (single, double, or twin rooms available), including breakfast.
€550 buy-in to the €500,000 Guaranteed Main Event
€200 Hospitality (daily activities)
The Festival goodie bag!
Where and when is The Festival: Bratislava being held?
The Festival: Bratislava takes place November 27th to December 3rd, 2023 at the illustrious Banco Casino, Bratislava, Slovakia, with the €500,000 guaranteed Main Event starting on the 28th November 2023.
How do I qualify for The Festival: Bratislava?
Our qualifying process is simple: For a €50 buy-in you can compete for a chance to win a €1,600 Package! Join us on Wednesdays from 7th June to 22nd November, or take part in our daily qualifiers…
Date & Time (UK)
Wednesday 11th October at 16:30
TF Bratislava GIVEAWAY!
All-in, heads-up shootout freeroll (no play necessary).
€100 worth of The Festival Qualifier Tickets!
Friday 13th October at 18:00
The Festival QUEENS!
15K starting chips, unlimited €20 rebuys (20K chips), 1x €20 add-on (40K chips), 10-min levels (min. 8 entrants)
3x €1,000 Queens Packages [View Details]
Wednesdays at 17:00
The Festival €3 Qualifier
3K starting chips, unlimited €3 rebuys (3K chips), 1x €3 add-on (15K chips), 3-min levels (min. 6 entrants)
1x The Festival €50 Ticket
Daily at 20:00
The Festival €5 Qualifier
3K starting chips, unlimited €5 rebuys (3K chips), 1x €5 add-on (9K chips), 6-min levels (min. 6 entrants)
1x The Festival €50 Ticket
Wednesdays at 18:30
The Festival €1,600 Package
3K starting chips, 1x €50 rebuy (3K chips), 1x €50 Add-on (5K chips), 10-min levels (min. 8 entrants)
As well as this we also have a fantastic loyalty programme which will boost your chances of qualifying:
To support you on your qualifying journey, we’ve prepared an exciting Mission! For every 3,000 Betfred Club Points you collect at the tables you will earn a spin on our Prize Wheel. This spin guarantees you a 90% chance to win a €5 qualifier ticket and a 10% chance to win a €50 qualifier ticket for the Wednesday package satellite.
And there you have it! Good luck qualifying, and we’ll see you in Bratislava…